Today, more than 830 LINGL robots are working in brick plants all around the world and the majority are all under LINGL service.
Having installed the first robot in 1993, LINGL are robot pioneers who are fully trained to service both Fanuc and Kuka products. As specialists, LINGL can service your robots by covering production elements that interconnect with robots such as tools, grippers and suction units.
Inside our LINGL robot servicing guide, we will talk you through why you should service robots, what kind of services are available and provide a full 12-step LINGL robot service.
Why LINGL service robots?
Our highly-experienced in-house Service Team deliver a tailor-made robot service that is tailor made to your business in the most efficient and cost-effective way. Advantages of servicing a robot includes;
- Improvement of production reliability
- Reduction of unplanned downtime
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Increase of life
- Maintains investment value
What kind of robot services are available with LINGL?
Once evaluated, LINGL will distinguish between minor or major maintenance robot servicing. Minor maintenance should be carried out once a year, or after every 3,500 hours of operation. Major maintenance should be carried out every three years, or after every 10,500 hours of operation.
LINGL 12 Step Full Robot Service Process
- Meet the customer. You know your robots better than anybody else, so notifying our LINGL service team with any noises, vibrations or juddering are extremely important for the service engineer.
- Saving all of the operating data. This includes backups and crash history
- Cleaning the robot(s) before maintenance starts.
- Putting the robot into the maintenance position by securing the robot and it’s arms safely during the maintenance procedure.
- Carry out the service work according the maintenance manuals and checklists.
- Special attention for axis 2+3 of almost every robot due to heavy use.
- Change and conduct analysis of grease
- Test run of the robot system
- Checking of the mounted gripping device and gripper change systems
- Implement Safety check
- Start of production
- De-brief the customer and hand over the service report